Direct mail continues to be an important marketing option for new car dealers.
The average new car dealer spent over $575,000 on advertising in 2017 with 7.2% being earmarked for direct mail, according to the recently released NADA Data report.
NFocus offers several data solutions to maximize any automotive direct mail campaign.
* Automotive Direct – Comprehensive database of automotive owners available with over 150 million records. Selection options include Make/Model/Year and households In-Market to purchase a new vehicle in the next 60 days. Access the Automotive Direct database 24/7 on the Listcounts data portal.
* Buy Back Campaigns – Append trade-in values to lift engagement with your print campaign.
* Complete Data Options – Choose from household demographics, financial selects, or saturation to build the right list for the right audience.
* Postal Optimization – Our postal processing experts are here to help you maximize your postal savings.
* Match Back Analysis – Review engagement to improve future campaigns with custom match back reporting.