NFocus is looking to add a Director of Information Technology to our team.
The Director of Information Technology envisions product development and manages projects through completion; analyzes, designs and develops software enhancements and new modules; manages development projects from initial design through testing while providing strategic management direction. Additionally, the Director of Information Technology is a member of the Executive Team and contributes to the vision and strategic planning for the company.
- Exercises independent judgement and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning, and tracking project progress.
- Develops standards and processes inside of an Agile environment.
- Manages and directs software developers. Evaluates employee performance, sets expectations and goals for the development team and individual staff members, recruits, disciplines, and trains staff.
- Leads development team in decisions pertaining to software development, testing, and deployment technologies.
- Mentors and coaches development staff to improve quality and efficiency.
- Consults with internal and external customer in areas of system design, modification, and trouble shooting.
- Contributes to development efforts to further advance software offerings.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, and release planning.
- Technical Capacity
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- .NET/C#, .NET Core
- MVC WebAPI
- UI/UX (Design, CSS, Cross-browser)
- Layered Architecture
- Angular Framework
- Entity Framework
- Git Source Control
- Cloud development
For more information please contact Dianne Garlinger Director of Finance and Human Resources.