NFocus is looking to add an Account Manager to our team
Account Manager (Customer Service Rep)
Are you customer focused and service minded? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a champ at multi-tasking? Do you crave a team-oriented environment that supports your growth? If this describes you – we’d like to hear from you!
The Account Manager is responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with the customers and team members in the company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed the customer’s service expectations.
- Collaborate with the Sales team and the Data Processing Department to successfully on-board new customers.
- Serve as liaison between the customer and the Data Analysts.
- Create job tickets with accurate information and pricing.
- Maintain detailed notes regarding assigned customers and their ordering habits.
- Maintain a working knowledge of US Postal rules and regulations.
- Conduct periodic care calls to customers to identify opportunities for improvement and to educate them on new and existing products they may not be aware of.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem solving/analysis
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Communication proficiency
- Work independently as well as with a team
- Time management
- Business Acumen
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
For more information, or to submit your resume, please email Dianne Garlinger.