NFocus is looking to add a Data Analyst to our team!
The Data Analyst is responsible for processing data for direct mail campaigns, creating reports, understanding USPS rules and regulations, and analysis of data for rank scoring/modeling.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follows department standards for accurate processing of data to meet customer requirements and ensure the output files are compliant with USPS guidelines.
- Meets customer deadlines. Communicates potential delays and roadblocks to Operations Supervisor and/or the appropriate Account Manager for communication to customer.
- Works with the account management team to ensure that customer expectations are clearly defined and met.
- Produces standardized and ad-hoc reporting to meet customer requirements.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of USPS rules and regulations.
- Assists in studying and analyzing data processing functions, methods, and procedures, and makes recommendations concerning the feasibility of revising existing processing procedures that will more effectively use department and company resources.
- Produces procedural documentation as required.
- Technical capacity
- Problem solving/analysis
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Communication proficiency
- Work independently as well as with a team
- Time management
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Office
- BCC Mail Manager experience a plus
- Windowbook experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
For more information or to apply, please contact Dianne Garlinger, Director of Fiance and Human Resources