NFocus is currently looking to fill the position of Training Coordinator
*The Training Coordinator is responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum, and delivering courses to staff members and customers.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Confers with management, supervisors, employees, and customers to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, business initiatives, and technologies.
- Designs, develops, implements, and delivers training programs for varying levels of individuals within the company and to customers.
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the company and customers.
- Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, demonstrations, meetings, and workshops.
- Prepares and distributes training aids, such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, including audiovisual equipment.
- Develops and maintains continual education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed.
- Continually evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Develops strong relationships with management and staff to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Relationship Management
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
Job Type: Full-time
- Training & Development: 2 years (Preferred)
Questions? Contact Dianne Garlinger Director of Finance and Human Resources
NFocus will be closed Friday April 19th in observance of Good Friday.
Please contact Support or your Account Manager if you need any assistance revising your order schedule.
Tiffani Rossi receives first ever NFocus Helping Others Succeed award
Tiffani Rossi, Client Growth Specialist, was awarded the Helping Others Succeed award for the first quarter of 2019. The award is given quarterly to an NFocus employee who goes above and beyond helping others succeed.
“‘Helping others succeed’ is the NFocus vision statement, it drives everything we do,” said Doug Cronin, President of NFocus. “Tiffani is an example of someone who takes great pride in helping others succeed, whether that is with her co-workers, our clients, or people outside of NFocus.”
Tiffani is focused on helping clients with their marketing efforts by optimizing targeting, improving data quality and analyzing results. As the Client Growth Specialist, Tiffani works one-on-one with clients to build custom data solutions to meet the unique needs of each client.
Tiffani frequently collaborates with other departments in NFocus to help. It is common for Tiffani to be found working with the Account Managers or the Data Analysts helping build solutions.
Tiffani earned a Bachelor’s degree from Park University and an Associate’s degree from Hocking College. Tiffani was born and raised in Lancaster, Ohio where she currently lives with her husband, two kids, two dogs, a cat and a turtle.
NFocus is looking to add a Software Developer to our team
This developer will contribute to innovation which is critical for the growth of a fast growing, mission-driven sustainable business. The Full Stack Developer is responsible for the development of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing. Successful candidates will be self-starters and have a passion for software development. Collaboration with all NFocus departments and with our enterprise customers is required, making good communication and interpersonal skills essential.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Writes complex technical modules based on design specifications adhering to department coding guidelines delivering on time and on budget in a quality manner.
- Designs, prototypes and applies best practices for new and/or existing systems including the development of test plans
- Establishes priorities and executes to achieve results
- Creates software release notes, support documents, and user documentation
- Ensures proper version control of application software code
- Performs troubleshooting, debugging and testing of application software
- Resolves production support issues in a timely manner, including during non-business work hours when required.
- Communicates effectively with manager, peers, and internal customers to relay status of work and raise challenges, concerns, questions, and issues as necessary
- Collaborate with senior developers to help author standard process and support related documents
- Stays abreast of the new technologies and help articulate pros and cons to the management team
- Mentors junior staff in appropriate technical and business skills and help coordinate their day-to-day tasks
- Understands database architecture, distributed infrastructure and various network technologies to develop robust and scalable solutions for the organization
- Performs code reviews and design reviews in order ensure quality of deliverables and functional requirements are achieved
- Participates in daily stand ups, sprint planning, and other activities in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (BA / BS / BFA) or equivalent preferred
- 5-8 years’ working in a corporate or equivalent environment
- 4+ years of prior experience in application development
- Technical capacity
- Problem solving/analysis
- Communication proficiency
- Work independently as well as with a team
- Time management
- Full Stack web development (8+ years)
- The ability to work in a team of developers of varied skill levels and expertise.
- Multi-tier layered architecture
Core Technologies Listed in Priority
- ASP.NET/C#, .NET Core
- Docker containerization
- UI/UX (Design, CSS, Cross-browser)
- MS SQL, SSMS, SSIS
- MVVM, MVC, or other similar framework
- Entity Framework
- Git Source Control
- Familiarity practicing in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Cloud development experience
- Experience with Geographic Information System (GIS Software)
Email questions or your resume to Dianne Garlinger, Director of Finance and Human Resources
Drive Customer Action Across Multiple Platforms
Marketers need to attract new customers and keep existing customers coming back. Adding email marketing into your overall strategy is a cost-effective approach to grow your audience engagement.
The NFocus email suite of solutions provides you with the tools you need to keep your current customers informed while delivering your messages to new prospects.
The NFocus Acquisition Email program allows you to engage and attract new customers. Robust targeting options gives you the ability to build prospect lists that mirror your current customers.
You have cultivated and grown your contact list, the NFocus Loyalty Email solutions gives you the tools to drive long-term results. Comprehensive metrics and deployment options give you the ability to send the right messages to the right audiences to maximize your impact.
Quickly grow the size of your email list with NFocus Email Append. Match email addresses to postal records to enable multi-channel marketing, increase your reach, and improve retention.
Contact us to learn more about the NFocus email solution and the benefits of using a multi-channel approach in your marketing strategy.
A collection of interesting facts and figures from the United States Postal Service
- The USPS delivered 146.4 billion pieces of mail in 2018, more than 52% (77.3 billion) was Marketing Mail
- 47% of the world’s mail volume is handled by the USPS
- That’s 484.8 million mailpieces each day
- Shipping/Package volume increased 500 million pieces to 6.2 billion in 2018
- The Postal Service processed 36.8 million change of address requests in 2018, more than 100,000 a day
- The first ‘scratch and sniff’ stamp was released in 2018 as part of the USPS’s Frozen Treats stamps
- The USPS purchased 675,000 tires to support their fleet of vehicles in 2018
- Postal Service employees traveled 1.4 billion miles to deliver your mail
Scheduled Network Maintenance
A network outage for Listcounts and ResQue is scheduled for Saturday February 23rd from 8:00am EST to 4:00pm EST. Listcounts and ResQue will not be available during this time.
Please contact your Account Manager or Support if you have any questions.
Thank you for your patience.
The NFocus Support Team
Informed Delivery reaches a new milestone for sign-ups opening new opportunities for mailers
The United States Postal Service recently announced that Informed Delivery has reached the milestone of 15 million subscribers. Informed Delivery is a free service allowing consumers to receive a daily email preview of their incoming mail and manage their packages. Consumers can sign up for the free service at the USPS Informed Delivery website.
What does this mean for marketers using direct mail?
Mailers can now deploy an Interactive Campaign that will integrate their mailpiece with the Informed Delivery email being sent to consumers. The interactive campaign includes custom images and a targeted URL, giving consumers the ability to click through to a landing page or website. The Informed Delivery Interactive Campaign gives mailers an easy pathway to marry their direct mail campaign with a digital component creating an omni-channel option.
The USPS is also offering a 2% discount off postage for mailings incorporating the interactive campaigns. The promotional period runs from September 1st through November 30th. Eligible mail includes Marketing Mail letters and flats, Nonprofit Marketing Mail letters and flats, and First-Class presort & automation letters, cards and flats.
NFocus is here to help you succeed with your Informed Delivery Interactive Campaign.
NFocus can help mailers with every step of creating and deploying interactive campaigns. The NFocus NFormed Delivery full service option includes formatting pre-campaign data and reports, and uploading required elements into USPS Business Customer Gateway for deployment.
We also offer a self-serve option to mailers who would like to manage their campaigns. NFocus can provide the required data elements needed to marry the interactive campaign to the direct mail campaign.
Contact NFocus today to learn how you can take advantage of these opportunities.
Plan your 2019 direct mail schedule with help from our postage calculators
The popular NFocus postage rate calculators have been updated and are ready to download. The new calculators will help guide you through all of the 2019 rate changes for Marketing Mail, Non Profit Marketing Mail, and Periodicals.
The 2019 calculators have been updated with a new look and additional information. Users will notice the new Part Code column which directly corresponds to the price category codes found on your postage statement (form 3602 for Marketing Mail). A new Promotions Calendar has also been added (tab 2) which gives users a quick reference guide to the 2019 USPS promotions.
Download a copy of the NFocus Postage Rate Calculators below:
2019 Postage Rate Calculators
2019 USPS Marketing Mail Rate Calculator
2019 USPS Periodical Mail Rate Calculator
2019 USPS Non Profit Marketing Mail Rate Calculator
Need hep figuring this out? Contact your NFocus rep today. We provide a complete suite of resources to help direct mailers including our NControl report for periodical publishers, 24-7 access to the top direct mail list data with Listcounts, and our powerful Smart Saturation solution for mailers looking for a more targeted list.
Renovation work continues
Construction crews are taking advantage of the recent dry weather conditions and have continued making progress on the NFocus remodeling project.
Work is now focusing on the new front entryway. The two-story arched entrance is being framed in and the roof is nearing completion.
NFocus team members signed their names on a piece of the truss that is now installed into the framework of the new front entryway.
Follow the progress of the project here and check out our photo gallery on Facebook.