Automotive Sales Stay Strong in 2016
The US automotive segment continues showing impressive growth ending 2016 with another record year. 2016 was the seventh straight year of sales gains for the industry*.
Automotive data to help you grow and drive new revenue
NFocus is your partner to help you take advantage of this opportunity with our complete suite of automotive data solutions.
* Automotive Direct – The most complete and accurate database of automotive owners available with over 150 million records. Selection options include Make/Model/Year and households In-Market to purchase a new vehicle in the next 60 days. Access the Automotive Direct database 24/7 on the Listcounts data portal.
* Buy Back Campaigns – Append trade-in values to lift engagement with your print campaign.
* Complete Data Options – Choose from household demographics, financial selects, or saturation to build the right list for the right audience.
* Postal Optimization – Our postal processing experts are here to help you maximize your postal savings.
Contact your Account Manager today for more information on the NFocus automotive data opportunities. Or login to your Listcounts account to access the Automotive Direct data file.
Listcounts is a registered trademarks of NFocus Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
* Source http://www.autonews.com/article/20170104/RETAIL01/170109972
Some interesting facts about the United States Postal Service
- In 2016 the USPS delivered 153.9 billion pieces of mail, or about 47% of the world’s mail volume
- There are 156.1 million delivery points with 1.1 million new delivery points added last year
- The USPS processed 37 million address changes in 2016
- If the postal service was in the private sector it would rank 39th in the 2016 Fortune 500
- The Hinsdale, NH post office has been operating in the same building since 1816, the oldest post office location to do so
- The longest rural delivery route is in Magnum, Ok which requires the carrier to travel 182.75 miles a day
- The postal service ordered more than 700 million rubber bands in 2016
Source: USPS Postal Facts 2017
In the digital age direct mail drives engagement with millennials.
That statement may seem like a contradiction of common knowledge but it is true based on recent reporting. The average American devotes about 10 hours a day to screen time but the digital landscape is fragmented with multiple platform and channel options making it difficult for marketers to stand out. Direct mail is proving itself effective at grabbing the attention of the younger audience.
Millennials are more likely to interact with direct mail than previous generations.
This younger audience will scan, sort, read and share the mail they receive, providing a captive and coveted audience for marketers.
Yes millennials do spend a lot of time on devices, but the data shows that if you are trying to reach this generation direct mail should be part of your omni-channel marketing approach.
NFocus provides multiple targeting options to help you reach this audience and stand out including our Consumer Household database and the Automotive Direct file. Contact your Account Manager or email us for more information on targeting options for your next direct mail campaign.
Source: Mail Moments: March 2016 Review, USPS (2016)
NFocus will be closed Monday May 29th in observance of Memorial Day.
Please contact your Account Manager or email@example.com to discuss any questions or changes that you need to make for your orders.
The National Postal Forum kicked into high gear on Monday and the NFocus team was there to discuss data with the thousands in attendance.
The NPF is an annual conference that brings together representatives from the mailing and shipping industries as well as the United States Postal Service. The four-day event includes educational seminars, a trade show and networking events. The 2017 NPF is being held in Baltimore, Maryland at the Baltimore Convention Center.
NFocus is the only data agency that attends the conference each year. The event helps NFocus stay on top of new USPS initiatives and programs that will benefit our clients and partners.
The forum runs through Wednesday and the NFocus team can be found at booth #521.
In-Market selects are now available on the Automotive Direct file on the NFocus Listcounts data portal.
Marketers now have the ability to select households more likely to be in-market to purchase a vehicle with options such as Purchase Type (new/used), Purchase Category (domestic/import) and by Vehicle Segment. The new In-Market selects can be used in addition to the Make/Model/Year data to create a highly targeted mailing list.
Contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the NFocus automotive data solution or accessing the Listcounts data portal.
On Saturday, April 29, 2017, mapping services may experience interruptions from 8 am to noon EDT. This is a scheduled outage to allow for hardware updates at our data center to increase performance of mapping services.
We apologize for any inconvenience and will have mapping services available as soon as possible.
The NFocus team is excited to be attending the upcoming National Postal Forum in Baltimore May 22nd – 24th and we want you to join us!
NFocus has Free One-Day Exhibit Hall Passes (a $50 value) available for the event at the Baltimore Convention Center. These passes are available for our clients and partners. Contact your NFocus representative or email email@example.com to reserve your free pass.
About the forum: the NPF was formed in 1968 in a partnership with the USPS to serve as a central meeting point for the mailing industry. It is considered the premier mailing industry conference.
Stop by booth #521 to meet the NFocus team and discuss how your business can Grow With Data. We look forward to seeing you there!
On Saturday, February 4, NFocus will be performing electric systems maintenance and expansion at our secure data center between the hours of 8:00AM—4:00PM EDT.
During this time, Internet connectivity to and from NFocus could be impacted, which may include temporary interruptions to access of the Listcounts® Portal, ResQue® Software, Audience NSight™ Reporting, and Encore CDM™ Solution.
Our popular NFocus USPS Rate Calculators for 2017 have been updated and are attached:
Standard Mail Postage: Final 2017 Rates (133 KB, .xls)
Periodicals Postage: Final 2017 Rates (124 KB, .xls)