NFocus Holiday Hours
On behalf of the entire NFocus family, we wish you and your family a very happy holiday season!
NFocus will be closed the following days:
December 24th and 25th
December 31st and January 1st
Please contact your Account Manager or Support if you have any questions or need to adjust your order schedule.
Thank you and happy holidays!
The NFocus Team
NFocus is excited to announce the appointment of Cliff Reynolds to the role of Director of Information Technology.
Cliff brings a wealth of experience to the NFocus team including IT infrastructure, global manufacturing, system operations, and network management. Cliff’s background includes working as an IT Project Manager and Senior Program Director for Fortune 500 companies in the Midwest. Cliff also spent 15 years in IT Infrastructure and Operations for the United States Marine Corps.
“We are thrilled to have Cliff join the NFocus family,” said Doug Cronin, President of NFocus. “Cliff’s experience and knowledge will be a tremendous asset to our Development team.”
Cliff lives in Lancaster with his wife and four kids. Cliff volunteers with veterans helping them transition into jobs after their service ends by assisting them with job placement services and is the President for the Lancaster Gales Youth Football Association.
About NFocus: NFocus is a company rooted in strong data, supported by knowledgeable people, and strengthened by innovative solutions to accelerate growth. Founded in 1989, NFocus helps marketers succeed through our proprietary marketing technology, robust data portfolio, and extensive industry experience. Processing billions of data records annually, NFocus is a proven marketing partner for a variety of clients across the United States.
NFocus will be closed Thursday November 22nd and Friday November 23rd in observance of Thanksgiving.
Please contact your Account Manager or Support to adjust your order schedule.
NFocus is looking for a Senior Software Architect to join our team.
The Sr Software Architect leads a team through specific team tasks, including system or process maintenance, new project delivery, and production issue resolution. Works with IT Senior Management to develop department direction and vision. Sets goals to ensure the success of the Team. Provides both team and cross functional leadership while ensuring the quality and timeliness of all team deliverable. The Sr Software Architect participates on one or more project teams, including supporting the design and modeling of the architecture and related solutions, component identification, quality reviews and adherence to policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. They review existing business processes to improve business processes as well as support all architectural disciplines under Sr IT Management direction. They will also be required to give input to the overall ESA practice and standards.
Essential Functions Include
- Leads team members through department tasks including design, development, and/or configuration of IT systems that meet technical specifications and end-user requirements
- Works with IT Senior Management to develop department direction and vision that ensures alignment with business strategy
- Sets team goals to ensure the success of the department in accordance with milestones developed by IT Senior Management
- Be part of a team of developers in solving complex software problems.
- Establish and adhere to coding and engineering practices within the team.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA / BS / BFA) or equivalent preferred
- 5-8 years’ working in a corporate or equivalent environment
- Experience with management and supervisory practices; human resource practices; safety requirements and procedures; standard office practices
- Experience with IT architecture and design concepts; software development lifecycle; project management; advanced and systems administration practices and principles; planning, design, and problem resolution
View the complete job posting here. Contact Dianne Garlinger for more information.
NFocus is proud to support the hardworking kids at the 2018 Fairfield County Fair!
We are honored to have placed the winning bids for Ben Seals (market hog), Gabriella Schumacher (market rabbit), and Emma Butterbaugn (reserved grand champion market lamb).
Congratulations to everyone who participated in the Fairfield County Junior Fair!