NFocus is looking to add a Data Analyst to our team!
The Data Analyst is responsible for processing data for direct mail campaigns, creating reports, understanding USPS rules and regulations, and analysis of data for rank scoring/modeling.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follows department standards for accurate processing of data to meet customer requirements and ensure the output files are compliant with USPS guidelines.
- Meets customer deadlines. Communicates potential delays and roadblocks to Operations Supervisor and/or the appropriate Account Manager for communication to customer.
- Works with the account management team to ensure that customer expectations are clearly defined and met.
- Produces standardized and ad-hoc reporting to meet customer requirements.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of USPS rules and regulations.
- Assists in studying and analyzing data processing functions, methods, and procedures, and makes recommendations concerning the feasibility of revising existing processing procedures that will more effectively use department and company resources.
- Produces procedural documentation as required.
- Technical capacity
- Problem solving/analysis
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Communication proficiency
- Work independently as well as with a team
- Time management
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Office
- BCC Mail Manager experience a plus
- Windowbook experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
For more information or to apply, please contact Dianne Garlinger, Director of Fiance and Human Resources
NFocus is currently looking to fill the position of Training Coordinator
*The Training Coordinator is responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum, and delivering courses to staff members and customers.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Confers with management, supervisors, employees, and customers to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, business initiatives, and technologies.
- Designs, develops, implements, and delivers training programs for varying levels of individuals within the company and to customers.
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the company and customers.
- Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, demonstrations, meetings, and workshops.
- Prepares and distributes training aids, such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, including audiovisual equipment.
- Develops and maintains continual education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed.
- Continually evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Develops strong relationships with management and staff to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Relationship Management
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
Job Type: Full-time
- Training & Development: 2 years (Preferred)
Questions? Contact Dianne Garlinger Director of Finance and Human Resources