Our valued customers:
These are certainly unprecedented times. No one could have ever imagined in an age where people are more connected than ever before that we would be practicing social distancing and isolation. At NFocus, we believe we have a tremendous opportunity – and responsibility – to deliver our Helping Others Succeed commitment.
We have been preparing for several weeks to act on the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- In support of the need to flatten the Coronavirus curve, we are implementing a progressive work-from-home policy for most of our associates. We are well-equipped technologically and operationally and have taken steps to ensure our ability to support you with minimal disruption.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding. There are additional ways for you to connect with NFocus, if needed:
- Contact NFocus directly by email (notify at n-focus dot com) or phone at 740-654-5809, ext. 100-172.
- Schedule a call with your account management professional.
- We will continue to monitor updates that may provide additional options to assist those impacted by recent events related to the coronavirus.
- We will continue to process work in a way that keeps both our customers and associates safe. For specific questions, please contact your account representative.
You have the strength, stability, and help of NFocus “to succeed.” We have a 30-year history of delivery, prudent decision-making, and have navigated significant challenges before. We look forward to helping our clients through this next challenge, ensuring we keep the commitments we make now and in the future.
There seems to be no shortage of information readily available, but it can sometimes be overwhelming to sift through it all. Here are short-cuts to a few helpful resources:
Our mission, “Helping Others Succeed” are not just words on a page. NFocus resources are rallying around this purpose as we find new ways to keep our commitments to you and the community around us. If we have any updates, you’ll be among the first to know.
Thank you for your trust in NFocus.
President/Owner, NFocus Consulting Inc.
NFocus will be closed Thursday July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
Please contact your Account Manager or Support to adjust your order schedule.
NFocus will be closed Monday May 27th in observance of Memorial Day.
Please contact Support or your Account Manager if you need any assistance revising your order schedule.
NFocus is looking to add an Account Manager to our team
Account Manager (Customer Service Rep)
Are you customer focused and service minded? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a champ at multi-tasking? Do you crave a team-oriented environment that supports your growth? If this describes you – we’d like to hear from you!
The Account Manager is responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with the customers and team members in the company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed the customer’s service expectations.
- Collaborate with the Sales team and the Data Processing Department to successfully on-board new customers.
- Serve as liaison between the customer and the Data Analysts.
- Create job tickets with accurate information and pricing.
- Maintain detailed notes regarding assigned customers and their ordering habits.
- Maintain a working knowledge of US Postal rules and regulations.
- Conduct periodic care calls to customers to identify opportunities for improvement and to educate them on new and existing products they may not be aware of.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem solving/analysis
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Communication proficiency
- Work independently as well as with a team
- Time management
- Business Acumen
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
For more information, or to submit your resume, please email Dianne Garlinger.
Scheduled Network Maintenance
A network outage for Listcounts and ResQue is scheduled for Saturday February 23rd from 8:00am EST to 4:00pm EST. Listcounts and ResQue will not be available during this time.
Please contact your Account Manager or Support if you have any questions.
Thank you for your patience.
The NFocus Support Team
Recently, security researchers announced several critical vulnerabilities in modern processors. These vulnerabilities are referred to as “Meltdown” and “Spectre.”
The hardware bugs allow programs to steal data which is currently processed on a computer and can affect personal computers, mobile devices and cloud services.
Due to the nature of the attack vector, we do not suspect NFocus customer or stored list data to be at risk from these potential attacks. Along with our existing security policies and procedures, NFocus has begun applying vendor provided patches to mitigate any potential future risk.
A complete overview of our response to these issues are available in our Meltdown And Spectre Advisory.
NFocus will be closed December 25th and January 1st to spend time with our families during the holidays.
Please contact your Account Manager if you need any assistance with your orders.
NFocus is proud to announce and welcome Tim Giese as the company’s Director of Business Development. Tim will be responsible for sales team leadership, driving new revenue growth and overall sales strategy development.
With more than 16 years of experience Tim brings a background in business/financial systems, organizational management and staff development. Through his leadership, communication and team building skills; Tim has successfully developed two non-profit organizations including Forgotten No More. Based in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia Forgotten No More has thrived and grown under Tim’s guidance. Forgotten No More provides much needed services to individuals with developmental disabilities in northern Ethiopia.
“We are extremely excited to have Tim join the NFocus staff,” said Douglas Cronin, President of NFocus. “Tim’s unique background in business and financial analytics plus his proven success in staff development makes Tim a great fit for NFocus’ long term growth strategy.”
Tim holds a Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) from Franklin University and graduated cum lade from Mt Vernon Nazarene University with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA). Tim is a member of the Business Administration National Honor Society and is board president of Forgotten No More, Inc. Tim and his wife Cheryl currently live in Columbus with their three children.
NFocus is a company rooted in strong data, supported by knowledgeable people and strengthened by innovative solutions to accelerate customer success. Founded in 1989, NFocus has grown to process billions of postal addresses annually and work with publishers, printers and direct marketers across the country helping them understand and target their prospects.
NFocus will be closed Monday May 29th in observance of Memorial Day.
Please contact your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any questions or changes that you need to make for your orders.
The National Postal Forum kicked into high gear on Monday and the NFocus team was there to discuss data with the thousands in attendance.
The NPF is an annual conference that brings together representatives from the mailing and shipping industries as well as the United States Postal Service. The four-day event includes educational seminars, a trade show and networking events. The 2017 NPF is being held in Baltimore, Maryland at the Baltimore Convention Center.
NFocus is the only data agency that attends the conference each year. The event helps NFocus stay on top of new USPS initiatives and programs that will benefit our clients and partners.
The forum runs through Wednesday and the NFocus team can be found at booth #521.