NFocus is currently looking to fill the position of Training Coordinator
*The Training Coordinator is responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum, and delivering courses to staff members and customers.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Confers with management, supervisors, employees, and customers to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, business initiatives, and technologies.
- Designs, develops, implements, and delivers training programs for varying levels of individuals within the company and to customers.
- Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the company and customers.
- Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, demonstrations, meetings, and workshops.
- Prepares and distributes training aids, such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, including audiovisual equipment.
- Develops and maintains continual education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed.
- Continually evaluates training progress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Develops strong relationships with management and staff to develop course materials and receive feedback.
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Relationship Management
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
Job Type: Full-time
- Training & Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Questions? Contact Dianne Garlinger Director of Finance and Human Resources